Hot off the Press
Paul is continually adding new material and information to his website. For those of you who frequent his site, we hope these navigation links will assist you in finding the most recent additions easily and quickly.
Surfing his site can be a fun learning experience, so he doesn’t want to discourage you from exploring. But he does want to make it easy for you to keep updated on new postings, articles, interviews and information related to Flashback Fabrications.
The Spokesman – A video by Dean Saffron: “I simply had to make this video after meeting “James” a very enigmatic man who has taken it upon himself to collect one bicycle from each developmental epoch for future generations to enjoy, a kind of time capsule if you will!” Watch it now.
- Top 10 Most Elegant Garage Ebikes (May 2013)
- Electricbike.com has rated the top 10 electric bicycles, and eBee made #5 on the list. Check it out!
- Ruby 2.0 (May 2013)
- Ruby 2.0 has a new oil tank and downdraft carburetor.
- Paul’s trip to Maui (March / April 2013)
- Mombat – website that follows Brodie Bikes from 1988 – 1995.
- TWO Excellent Board Track Racing videos from the early 1900s (March 2013)
- ‘eBee’ the Electric Bicycle: Paul’s latest creation for the 2013 North American Handmade Bicycle Show introduces . . . ‘eBee’, the electric bicycle. Read the full story (February 2013)
- Motorcyclemojo.com: Article about Paul and the 1919 Excelsior Board Track Racer. Story and photos by Glenn Roberts (1 December, 2012)