Hot off the Press
Paul is continually adding new material and information to his website. For those of you who frequent his site, we hope these navigation links will assist you in finding the most recent additions easily and quickly.
Surfing his site can be a fun learning experience, so he doesn’t want to discourage you from exploring. But he does want to make it easy for you to keep updated on new postings, articles, interviews and information related to Flashback Fabrications.
- Race Report – The Ridge, Shelton, WA, May 23-24, 2015. Ruby had a rough go of it on the track, with lots ‘s of problems. She ended up getting a DNF. Check out the photos and recap for details (May 2015).
- Schebler Carburetors – I am in the process of building 6 carbs simultaneously for Excelsiors #5 through #10. This is the machining process for all six. (May 2015)
- Race Report – Pacific Raceway, Shelton, WA, April 25-26, 2015. Ruby’s flat spot has been cured, and she took 2nd place overall for her first race of the season. It could be an exciting year for Ruby! (April 2015).
- The 1910 Indian Project was sold! (April 2015).
- Global News aired an interview with yours truly on March 23, 2015. If you’d like to watch it, here is the link to Bike Design 101 with Brodie Bikes. (March 2015)
- The Men’s Journal online has published an article entitled ‘The 12 Coolest Bikes in America’, and Paul’s ‘Brodie City Bike’, which won “Best City Bike” at this year’s NAHBS, is featured. (March 2015)
- Paul built another bicycle, Brodie City Bike, for the North American Handmade Bicycle Show (NAHBS) happening this week, March 6-8,2015.
- Paul is building Excelsior #005 and #008 simultaneously. You can preview the project here, or follow his Excelsior Facebook Page (March 2015).
- Paul has created a Pinterest 1919 OHC Excelsior Project page. Again, new images not found on his website. Check it out! (Jan 2015)
- Paul now has an Excelsior Facebook page, with images not found on his website. Check it out! (Jan. 2015)
- Ruby is heading to Calgary Oct 17-19 for the Grand Opening of Torch Motorcycles. These links are to both the Event Flyer and Torch Motorcycles website. Pretty cool … check it out! (Oct. 2014)
- Race Report – Final Round, The Ridge, Sept 27-28, 2014. Ruby took third, but it was neck and neck a few times (Sept. 2014)
- Bike Framebuilding 101 Change. The dates for the September course have been changed. They are now Sept. 29-Oct. 10.
- Race Report – The Ridge, July 26, 2014. I wasn’t quite healed from my tumble a month ago, so Ruby had a new rider, Mick Hart, for this round at The Ridge. They took the top spot … check it out! (July 2014)
- Race Report – The Ridge, June 28 & 29, 2014. Ruby and I took a little tumble on the track and I was transported to hospital. No major injuries, but it will take us a while to heal. Read all about it! (June 2014)
- I have added a Bike Frame Building course August 5-18, if you’re interested and available.
- Race Report – Ruby’s first race of 2014 in Shelton, WA held May 25th. Ruby received some attention over the winter, and she seems happy about it. Her broken transmission received a new first gear and she got some new rubber tires.
- Very cool boardtracker vimeo with original footage from the early 1900s. Great sound track. I put it at the bottom of the Excelsior OHC History page. I highly recommend it (April 2014).